Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Spoiled Day 4!

Day 4 starts late. Last night the camera malfunctioning gave a headache to me. Now no coverage of any event. Will not be going to Audi or SAC anymore. Wake up at 10. Lazily lying in the bed for one hr. Chat with Mamma for about half an hour. Mamma was least concerned about the camera but the fact that I would be worrying about the camera was something which troubled her most.
After lunch in the mess, came to CC. Only blogging whole day. Less of Antaragni. Decided to go to Kavi Sammelan and may be Euphoria at night. Lab reports due tomorrow. Gota complete them also.
****! Just now as I am writing his post Ankur came with basanti and her friend akanksha. All three of them sitting behind me on comps. Gota complete the Karma Theory post.
The HSS course Request for next sem is open now. the only philosophy course offered is PHI143 - Introduction to Ethical Theory. Option list goes like this.
1) Introduction to Ethical Theory
2) Microeconomics - 1
3) PSY 151- Introduction to Psychology
4) Sociology
5) English Literature
6) ART- Western Art

If Im lucky enough I'll get my first choice. Can't afford to loose this course. Rest of the day to come. Will be writing soon.

Returning from CC, slept from 5:30 . Got up at 8:00. Had a maggi in canteen. No dinnerr me. It was none of Antaragni left for me. Missed the Kavi-sammelan and Euphoria too.
The HSS course next sem is going to be exciting for me.

No comments: