Thursday, November 09, 2006

Old friends

Got in touch with some very old friends from St. Patrick's High School, Jaunpur through orkut. Vinay Srivastav, Nishant Gandhi, Manvendra Singh. Orkut is amazing man. Haven;t thought of meeting any of them like this. craving to know about them. I still remember the day at University Road, Allahabad when I almost wept for this guy Vinay. He used to be my bestest....est friend. And still he is! But things change with time. He is still a bestest for me. But I wonder the measure of feelings he has for me. Ok. Im going to accept any measure he gives.

TA 201 lab sucks!
The casting pattern which we made over days. It ate hours of our time and hard work. Destroyed in the lab. The lab people poured less metal in the mold and the whole pattern gone in 60 seconds.
We sat last night for 5 and half hrs. and half ade a new pattern. Hope this is the final one.
Rest of the day classes and lab. Nothing interesting.
Today is Mathr's B'Day. Really missing his treat.

No comments: