Saturday, November 04, 2006

Day 3

Day 3 starts of a little late because of tierdness of Synchronicity and the setback in Infocus event last night. Woke up late, got ready by 12:00. Now completely focused on humor-de-antaragni. Collecting photos for it from ever where. Reached ShopC for nukkad event. Then in audi for a dance event. In SAC for pics of tatoo making. It was 4:00 by now, one hour before submitting the pics for Infocus.

Now to L7. An ediotic mime play was going on. From the other side entrance of L7 I could here a soft voice and music of guitar. A girl practicing for the western musicals. From the half opened door I could see her face, a little tensed, with hair-locks over it and the upper long portion of her brown colour guiter. Sitting on the space just outside the door from where the staircase start. Leaning over her guitar. Her other belonging were a black colour Tata Indicom cellphone, which she used as watch, and a scribbled sheet of paper. In the background was a tree with fallen leave and behind that I can see the library building in contrast to her beautiful face. All this was making such excellent shot that I couldn't resist myself from taking her snaps. Huh. But I sort of spoiled the photograph. I think the shutter speed was low giving a much bright and blurred image. The background being highly illuminated by Sun appeared bright and the main content of photo was in shade. Had I composed the focus in the background, then it would have given a dark portion in the main content. The only option was a smaller depth which means higher F number. Means I had to get close to her. Thus disturbing her and spoiling the mood of the photo.

Latter when I showed the pic to her and her comment was: "Bahut kharaab lag rahi hu mai." My God! Ab kitni achhi lagogi? I don't know why all the girls tend to react like this on seeing their photograph. The girl was from some DU college. Wish I could send her the link to this post.
Also shot the fallen tree.
To hostel after taking snaps of India Inspired event. Sorting the photograph to get the best 10 from it. While doing this I realised that I had not mae a great collection, not even decent.
To SAC for submitting the pics. Haven't done a good job this time. After dinner went for the Bandish performance. That was hopeless. The guy shouted cheers to IIT after every song. After that was the ritambhara- the fashion show. I was too exausted to attend any function now. Earlier Kala has asked for my cam to take pics in the internal round. Refusing him was a difficult task for me. Its not him sying anything but I don't know why When Im refusing something when someone, and that too so close to me, asked for it I feel like guilty. I feel like refusing help. Now if I repeat the guilt that would be enough to disturb me so much so to keep me from sleeping that night. Stayed back at hostel. The camera was taken over by Aditya and God knows what this man has done to it, it got horrible stuck. My digi-cam went mad. Now no photography on last day of Antaragni. Nothing to do. I guess the tittle of neat post would be "A spoiled day 4".

Other Incidents:
1) Returning from Audi, heard a group consisting mostly girls singing BC Sutta! Surprised! The fact that it was common in girls too was known to me, but singing loudly on road is a different thing, even if they were boys.
2) Surprised by a scrap on orkut: Pushpa: Hi! liked your comment on how to enjoy solitude...Kind of me...I do try that..

No comments: