Wednesday, November 15, 2006

IITB Tech fest

Recieved a mail regarding IITB Tech- fest. This time I thought I will certainly go for.
But for programming?
Kush told me that he had alrwady teamed up Aman andd with Ashish Bhatia and Piyush. Ohh! Again a setback Do I take this as omens from God to tell me that Inow is the time to decide priorities and leave this programming thing but that's something I love to do. They left me out [:(]. But its going to be that way. Even I accept that apparently the team of four is better without me. It would have been difficult to make a place for me in spite of the fact that I had taken part in many competitions with Aman and Kush. Now I have two options.
1) Leave the thing and concentrate on my IAS preparations.
2) Do the above thing and keep this as my hobby and try to prove those friends that in reallity the team without me was only apparently better.

Lets see what life has in for me.....

Quizzes: Chem quiz today was an easy one. Cracked it! Thermo and maths quiz on friday. Preparations for them are on. Still having feeble headaches. Feeling sleepy all the time. Sleeping around 9 hrs per day. Overall not in best of my health these days. Took the first Disprin of my life and now going to take the second!

No comments: