Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bhatia's Testimonial under construction...

Writing testi for him is a difficult task . coz he is some1 I know inside-out. Compressing testi to 1024 chars is difficult. I can write a post on him. But accumulated ideas to get the one below:

When I first saw him I was dazed! What is this football like thing! Latter I came to know ki Bhatia ji jitna zamin ke uper hai utna hi niche bhi. Don't go on size! (Now he has improved his aspect ratio [])
Being with this guy past 3 years I've known him inside out. A guy with unbelievable capacity to learn, unbelievable capacity to work, and with unbelievable wicked ideas to tease anyone. His whole body is composed of gray matter. He is kind of guy who can defeat his coach in just anything.
I can never forget him once saying this funny line "Mai to co-ed ke naam pe dhabba hu".
We share lots of lots common and less of contradicting thinking about all aspect and all issues of life. Of late we discovered we both are in similar quarter-life-crisis.

Rest of the day was good in terms of exam preparations. Studied decent amount of stuffs. Some Physical Chem. and wave equations in maths. That's all!

No comments: