Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yes! I am of the second kind.....

Just no tittle for this blog.
This weekend passed in almost no activity. Late night bula session and waking up late. On Sunday morning got up late and we three, Kala, Chandra and me were in Kala's Room. And here was Chandra's comment:"Yaar maine ab tak dekha hai ki jo log all boys college ke hot hai wo do type k hote hai. ek jo ladki dekhte hi excited ho jate hai. Aur dusre vo jinki ladki dekhte hi fat leti hai ". And he said that I was the second kind. This put me in no further reasoning. Yeah Im of that kind! So what? Im not that by choice. Or may be by choice. Whatever. Its not because I fear girls. It's just because I have never known to deal with girls. It's coz I've never talked to a girl that I don't know how to talk to a girl. It's coz I've never been in their company that Im uncomfortable with girls. How can I help the matter.

You see Saucy has almost always been in an all-boys college.And then he was such a geek in his college, always walking with his nose up. And then his mom was so much concerned(its also true other way round) that he never moved out other than his school. Partied with friend for the first time after reaching in 11th class; and that too once or twice.

And when he was in coaching classes, he again went with his nose up, put his head in lectures and came back with his nose up. And now he is in an almost- male comunity of IITK. How can you expect him to be comfortable with girls? How can you blame him for that?

Sometimes I thought that migt be a problem for me in future. May be in proffessional life I may have problems due to this reason. Whatever you people may say. Whatever I may feel. I will still be myself for one and the most important reason. I said this to my mom and what he said is this: Beta, there is not much to b worried. you learn such things with age and when you need to. So again what's the tip for me. Be what you are; you don't need to try anything out; just keep doing as the situation comes.

No comments: