Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Amit Chandra

While talking to him this Sunday morning, I just said that there are only few days left for us to go home for mid-sem breaks and that Im longing to go home. Also asked whether he is feeling the same. And I asked who lives with him in his house. He said something but that missed 'mother' so i completed his statement by saying aur mummy . But Oh no! why had I said this. To this he said no not mom.
What may I reason from this? What does this mean? Is that she doesn't lives with him or the other one. Oh God! let it be the first one. Now Im thinking how to ask him about this. Whether to ask to him or not? How to ask him? Now I see why he is the way he is. I think he lacks the delicacy of mother in his life.

1 comment:

Ishan Chattopadhyaya said...

It'll be great to have you back to Allahabad again :) Our exams end on 29th. Hope to see you soon,
Cheers,
Ishan