Thursday, September 28, 2006

Home beckons!

All set to go home in the mid-sem reccess. Eager to go home this time as it has been long time!
Some events in past days:
  • Played cricket today and yesterday and had great time in cricket too. I think its all about a great confidence and concentration. Things are'nt really that difficult as they seem. Just have confidence. Ya, that's the tip. But Im not always able to do it.
  • Just now had a 1 hour chat with Matty. He's also doing great. Decided to try out much new things. He even found a good girl in his college.
  • Im also trying to learn a few things which I've never tried out. I think this gives a feeling of confidence.
  • Worried about my future plans. Prior to comming to IITK MS- PhD was something I was set apon. But know the scene is somewhat different. Refer to next blog.

No comments: