Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Shanu, Lava on blogger

Hey. Mr. Shantanu Maheshwari and Mr. Lava Agarwal are the first two persons whom Im able to bring on bloggers. Now me, Lava and Shanu: fello bloggers. Exciting idea.
We've decided to share a common blog much like and the idea derived from the geeky-rubbish; to put our random rubbish thoughts. But the question is whether I must join te blog through this profile or the other one which has a more public touch. whether it will be right to be bold enough to share this profile. Shanu is aware of the life@blog, and probably I wouldn't mind Lava reding those blogs. But we 3 sharing a blog, may be other wingmates will visit the blog and my profile! And my first blog-post being visible.
Ok. Let me analyse the situation. No let it be. I'll join through this blog. I give damn if anybody in the wing comments about any of my postings. I will try to have a "give a damn" attitude.

No comments: