Friday, September 15, 2006

Poignant Remarks!!!

Im very upset due to some very upseting remarks by people whom I least expected to make such remark. Ankit Kala! Yes, I didn't expected him to make such remark. first on my birthday, when I was paying the bill. I wa acting a miser in that. Then he threw the first one. "Saale 2000 ki pant pahente ho aur 500 ki treat bhi nahi de sakte. Waise to its not as such a big remark but it conveys some unsaid views that he carrys about me.

And often the same person as above tells me ki you are saddest person on the earth. Is being serious is being sad? Can't we be a bit more serious here. That's something I have complaint earlier in one of my blogs. People here are not serious most of the time, in fact not at all!
Sometimes such remarks HURT!
  • Spent the last night in gossiping. It was not earlier than 5:00 a.m. when we went to bed. Disscussions ranging from girls to touring spots and the dressing sense of girls in our batch. Talking all the rubbish stuffs whole night on the hostel roof was lot of fun. It was stary night and we could see the Great Bears (none of us knew much of astronomy to identify any other constellation). A fallin star also appeared to join in our bulla session (bulla is IITK lingo for gossips).
  • Maths quiz announced on 22nd. So gota study for it hard owing to a bellow average performance in the mid sems.

No comments: