Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mid-Sem Marks

It again happened! Why am I not able to get out of this maths delima! got a bellow average marksin mathematics this time also. So now almost no hope left for an A grade. :( After improvement to B in 2nd sem from C of 1st sem, I was thinking of A in this sem. But now little left. Though I may fight to get a B. Others, except Thermo were so and so.
  • Maths: 17/40 (19.3)
  • Chemistry: 40/50 (36.6)
  • Thermodynamics: 27/40 (25.6)
  • Electrical: 17.5/20 (11.5)
  • TA201: 28.5/40 (around 21)
N.B. The figures in brackets denote the average in respective courses.

So. Im in a good position in electrical and TA, the courses which I used to say are very boring, befor exams. The irony: Before exams I used to say that in this sem only 2 courses are worth studying, others are useless and boring. And now I've performed badly in those very courses viz. Maths and Thermo. Lets hope better for next exams.

No comments: