Saturday, June 24, 2006

To SJC

In the day I got a call from jatin . He told about the plan of playing football in SJC. went there at 5:30 and played football. Met Gaurav Middha there. He was cold as always. And again saw Amod who was atill trying to prove himself. Some people are such an asshole that I know that you are an asshole but still they try to prove what they are. Just can't bear them up!
When I came back Jatin again called up to invite for dinner at his home the next day.
But the next day was as usual a boring day fom me. when I woke up at8:30 pm after a sleep I realized that I was supposed to be at Jatin's home for the dinner by now! It was good time there.

Meanwhile while chating with Asif yeterday I discovered a new and more "meaningful" meaning of my handle SAUCY. Its SAUrabh Chawdhary lazY. That makes up SAUCY! Yeah! I think I really am SAUCY.

These days Im quite content with my life and whatever Im doing because basically Im doing nothing these days. That are the words of Saucy.

No comments: