Friday, June 09, 2006

Anam Athar

Yesterday was a marked day. I think Im slowly overcoming my 1st blog. I have built up some confidence regarding talking to people. I had seen the profile and written something about this girl from pakistan, ****.
I was thinking over the matter again and again. I found this girl very intresting. It appeared that she thinks the way I think- some rubish and some good, some religious and some passions, something abstract and something real.......
She too have problems making friends. She called herself an introvert. Im not sure whether I too am an introvert but she gave me that adjective.
Here is my first one to her and the further replies:
********
Then we logged on to msn and had long chat. ***.
This line shows that she is very similar attitude as mine:
[00:36]: i am observant and i take people's opinion to heart very easily
just remember to believe in yourself okkk
t

This is the thing I must look to actually do. These might prove golden words for me. May be this is going to work for me. Or may be her being my friend is going to work for me!
Now today we I asked her if I bored her yeterday with my chat she said: No brother you didn't..

Today also we had a chat.

No comments: