Sunday, June 18, 2006

Struggling with my dabba and to get net access!

I was at home on the evening of 10th. Scince then Im struggling with my comp. and net access. I connected to net few days with my mama's relience cell. But it was absofuckinglutely slow to work on! After then dabba is also misbehaving.
In the past 10 days, I've been going out, meeting friends and wasting my time on dabba.
Finally I called shiv and got win98 OS installed on my comp. and right now its in working condition. Lets hope that it stays like this.
I went to Mathur's place more often. It was great time talking to him. It seems like he had learnt a lot from life in the past one year. And I can surely say he didn't had great time in his college. I wish we were together.I had lot to talk with him but not getting time.
But the good thing is that he had learned from life which is far more worth than having a great time.

No comments: