Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Narcissism! The word Shook me!

Huh..
I mentioned the word narcissism in my last post. The word really shook me up when I got to know the meaning. I searched almosr every article which tells the meaning of that word and the characteristics of narcissistic personality disorder. Somebody used that term for me. Chatted with my sis over phone nearly 15 min. discussing the traits of narcissism. She told that it is a kind of schizofrenia! ****! Am I schezofrenic! am I ab! It characterises excessive self love. Thats the main point. It may be physical- means very much concerned about oneselfs material gains and comforts, or non-physical- means considering oneself as a very important person and stuff like that. Am I this!

If someone wants to know who he is, then is he narcissistic?
If someone wants to know why he is on earth, then is he narcissistic?
If someone wants to know about himself then is he narcissistic?
If someone wants to know what people think of him, then is he narcissistic?

Huh. I don't know what that guy had seen in my profile that he called me narcissistic but it had shaken me.
The thing is eating me up.

No comments: