Monday, June 26, 2006

Fears regarding my department

Saurabh Chawdhary
First year undergraduate,
Deaprtment of Mechanical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.

That is my signature in my mails currently. The third line started giving my fears in recent days. Mechanical Engineering Department is also named as Hathoda(Hammer)
in IITK-Lingo. Means involvement of lot of mechanical work! [:(]. Besides when I tried to discuss why there are such miserably less female population in Mechanical Department, some of them gave reasons that because they have to do lot of hard work. And I being a lazy bum. All this gave me a feeling that I might have to struggle in my department in the coming years. Life is not going to be easy. Road ahead is not straight.


write it latter

No comments: