Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Painting Classes!



I have taken a decission to join painting classes and the decission is completely mine. Surprissed!
Everyone was surprissed with my decission, my mom, my sis and even the the arts teacher with whom I met today for learming painting was laughing in surprise. After all a techie learning painting is not something you encounter that easily!

I have been thinking of doing something which I have never done in my life. Something which I have never tasted in my life. Something which I may start from the crap. Something in which Im dummey. Of course there are tons of such things and I want to do many of these. To keep things simple I decided to start with such a thing.

I saw the painting by my sis when sitting in my drawing room and the great idea of me painting such a canvas flashed in my mind. A scenery with signature Saurabh. How is the idea! Brilliant!

I will be going to painting classes from tomorrow. It's two hour class, three days a week. I think learning painting at the cost of 6 hours a week when you have 168 hours to waste per week is not a bad deal. Let's see how is atmosphere there. Meet the people there. Or rather learn to meet people there.

No comments: