Monday, June 26, 2006

Blog To Be Made Public: An Important turn in blogging

  • This is a big decision I have taken because till now I have not been discussing most of the things mentioned in these pages save the recent few days. It's because I was able to discuss them with some of my friends that I've taken this decission.
I've decided to put the address of life@blogs on orkut of my homepage and the link of blog on my homepage. My Diary will also be made public by giving its address somwhere such that only those people who are really into my life can see it. For example, I might put its link in some of the blogs of life@blogs or in comments. This is an important turn for me. As doing this might prevent me from expressing my views about people around me and their characters in an unbiased way. But I will try to do the analysis almost in the same way as I have been doing because you see Im someone not usually being talked in third person. And further using my filteration process will cut down the number of viewers of this blog to almost none. This means it would be same as the present status.
But life@blogs will appear in my profile. I will keep writting in it the stuff Im currently writting. Those stuff being so boring (but more than 100% meaningful and concerned for me) that there will be very few reading even that which further reduces the people reading My Diary.

  • Other than this past 2 days have been equally eventless as rest. Im still having problem with my comp. I've created my login on ACM and decided to be in touch with programming, reviving my earilier idea of leaving the interest in programming. Also decided to code the problems there.
  • Yesterday due to power-cut in the night I had to sleep early; I slept at around 11:30. Today also I have decided to sleep around 2:00 because mom was really very upset when she saw me going to bed at 3:30. I got a good dose of scolds too.:( But Im concerned less about scolds and more about my mom taking more worries due to me. I LOVE U MUMMY.*Sobs. I know how much you are concerned about me but I stupid fellow still do stupid things to further bother you. God, please forbid me from doing such things at any cost. *Sobs. (Im sobbing). Can't write any more. Going............

No comments: