Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sleep cycle

Its gone all wrong. I used to sleep in mornings. Sleepless nights. It is a bad practice. So in an attempt to mend it I've made worse of it. Yesterday I slept at 10 at night and thought it would be a good change to wake up in the morning. But then I woke up in the mid of night at 2 a.m. after an weird dream. Tried to contemplate but couldn't sleep for next one hour. So I wake up and brush. Study for an hour. Go jogging. Go bathing. Go M.T. Still no sign of sleep. Breakfast at 9. But still no sign. Finally I fall at 11. And played dead till 2.

And guess what. This day same thing repeats. At least till this time of 3:20 a.m. How do i mend it. If there is need to.

3 comments:

Aditi said...

I love sleeping..! Now tht ur getting to sleep.. Just sleep na.. y ru bothered about the time yaar. We want to sleep but dont get the time :(
u r so lucky..!

Intergalactic Gattu said...

I am sleeping 4 hours at night, and then 4 in the afternoon. Hopefully do din mein jet lag sab theek kar dega :D

Sauc said...

I love sleeping too! to the extent of annoyance of my wingmates. :P
its just that when i hav only 3 class in a week, i dont want to miss them. more so if the person taking the class is my thesis guide. i cant afford to lose his good impression of me. necessary for degree.

Gattu tera to pata hai. what happened last time when u came back from UIUC. I want to talk to you once before you leave. Ping or call.