Thursday, August 27, 2009

back on lists

Once again started wordlist and moved on to 13 after a long time. Exam tomorrow. I'll start preparation in the evening.

BTW I had my first class on Wednesday. I took english class in stead of a friend of mine who unfortunately caught jaundice and took a break. It was a nice experience. People were anxious to know things. Not like us sitting like deadpan in class. Most of them of our age group. Next class on Saturday. Maths this time.

I've got hold of a 5x5x5 cube which Im able to solve with two edge pieces reversed or more technically with one edge parity. I need to figure out how to resolve the edge parity. I just need some time for it. May be this weekend.

Our first  installment (of 3 months) of stipend to be posted end of this month. Lots of money. Unsure what to do with these. Earlier planned to buy DSLR camera Nikon D60 kit. Reviews suggest that its a good entry level DSLR with optical anti-shake technology. But now I need bucks for GRE and TOEFL and who knows for applications too. So I've held the idea in abeyance.

2 comments:

Intergalactic Gattu said...

Maggo! First for Mid Sems, then for GRE! All the best for tomorrow.

BTW, I am taking your Square-1 with me. Didn't learn how to solve it completely in the last 2 months. When I do, I'll send it back (or may be order a new one for you :P).
Pay back for keeping my squash raquet bag.. Muahahahaha :D

And, who caught jaundice?? :O

Sauc said...

you bloody prankster!!! Google for Rubik's 360 and try if its looks interesting. And bring it if it looks interesting :P
It was AC. he dint appear for mids.