Monday, August 17, 2009

Its birthday time

Its birthday time again.for I have seen 23 17 Augusts in my life. Birthday came and went. Each year. Year by year. And I only grew older. And wiser i must say in usual sense of the word.

Parents visited me this time. Gifts and all was quite nice. Btw I bought myself a gift this time. New Dunlop Blackmax Carbon 520 squash racket. So I finally get rid of the old Aluminum body racket. New one weighs only 140 gms! Although 2006 manufactured it is brand new in usage. It was good to have Rs.1800 discount on it anyway. Reviews suggest that it is specialized in power shots but has a disadvantage too. Its grip is not as per expectation. The rubber is wearing leaving powdered particles in hand which act as lubricant (as we studied in ME461 small particles can act as lubricant) . This forbids a firm grip. Let's hope it settles down quickly otherwise I'll need to change the grip.

No progress on wordlists.

Need to learn web development using ajax/jsp.

3 comments:

Intergalactic Gattu said...

I am learning web development using jsp for a facebook app that I am developing. :) Host google appengine pe karenge free mein, ads se paisa banaiyenge. btw tera kitna hua adsense se?

Aditi said...

Hey Happy birthdayy boy :)

Sauc said...

I read CSS, and now reading jsp,xml and ajax for that feducon thing. Mine has accumulated to $25.89 but still no way out. Thanx for ur help. [:P]

Thanks for wishes.