Monday, August 24, 2009

All work no play

No squash for now. Not this month. Even after paying 150 bucks. After all the 2 months hitting the ball I was going with a group where all we were supposed to do is ping the ball. 2 bounce and wall. 2 bounce and wall. 2 bounce and wall. How many times? The new racket is like driving a bike as compared to cycling with the old one. Its just that I'm not used to the grip as well as speed of this one. I think I need to hit the shots a lot to fit into this one. But this might happen in near future I fear.

Now the wordlist count has come to halt as shown by the roll count at the top. Most of the time these days goes in a website that Im developing. Struggling with the rusty IE 6 browser which behaves annoyingly and incompatibly with many CSS feature. Why the hell people use such browser. We must declare it sinful to use IE in these modern times.

Next up I'll be talking classes in maths/computer in an organization of our institute which trains people in basic computer, maths and English. Probably after next week or so.

Also mid-sem exam is coming this week. This time its not when-are-exams-starting. Its just when-is-exam. Only one course. [:)]

SPO has started its activity and the season for PPTs and resumes have started. I too will have to go through inevitable and pathetically boring task of making resume. In other words it's self-bragging on MS-word. Buying yourself a black coat suit, long sleeved shirts, black leather shoes and packing yourself in all these. It's all part of the process I'll have to go through in the next few months. Karega bhai karega. Naukri ke liye kuchh bhi karega (Translation: everything to be done for job).

In all these tasks the gre thing got overshadowed. And the will for gre also. Till now I'm not registered. There is no harm in research but the thought of me living out there with once-a-year visit threatens my mind to think in that direction. Let us hope that I have enough thought, reason, courage and will to appear for it. Or not appear for it. Whatever is good. Ohh. By the way does it sound something like 'I Used to Be Indecisive But Now I'm Not So Sure'. Wait, I have a snap of it!


2 comments:

Aditi said...

Whoa.. lots n lots of work ...good going..
all the best :)

Sauc said...

yes a lot!
thanks