Friday, December 08, 2006

Saucy the poet!

When I was returning to home in the morning in the train this time
Somehow I took a pen and found a piece of paper and started writing.
Then what I wrote was was strange even to me. A sonet! Hai! Ye kaise ho gaya. Once Mrs. Gandhi told us the definition of poetry as spontaneous flow of emotions of heart through the pen. It can't completly disagree with the statement
The lines were thoda bakwas but I got rythming ones. Here it is:

Now I can see the change
Earlier which was out of my range.
I can see the birds flying free
Conversation of the wind and the leaves high on the tree.
I can hear what every cattle passing by me had to say to me for so long,
Buzzing of bees and birds singing song.
The cloud is not there only to seal,
It seams it has some special appeal.
When I look at cirrus, I try to find
The perplexion, the confusion similar to one in my mind.
I look back at the doom from which I have evolved,
But there is too much left to be resolved.
Now I feel how each moment is blessed apon us,
Now I understand why somebody said God is within us.

Also produced a testimonial for Asif. Goes like this:
Asif bhai. The one with "most-wanted assets" in our wing. Famous for large amount of comic database in his G drive. Can blow up anyone with those pranks! Easy to compete, difficult to beat and impossible to cheat. Good at befriending people, specially gals. (remember Priya Sharma).
Someone with infinite enthusiasm to be on top. You can call him a Future-Planner. Usually emotionally strong but feels broken at times, needs someone to collect the bits and rebuild a 3-quarters-kgs Asif.
May you achive your goal in life.
Good Luck!
Saurabh Chawdhary

Abhi bhi something seems missing! Thats not the exact Asif for you. I'll wait for the ideas. Because ideas come spontaneously!

No comments: