Friday, December 22, 2006

Me and my Camera


Mai aur mera camera! Once we were together. Now it's decaying in the service centre from on month. Courtesy: Mr. Cool Gandu Gupta. Whenever I them call up they will tell a city in India and say: abhi aapka camera vaha gaya hai banne ke liye 1 hafte baad aega." Those guys and their stuff frustrates me and mom and dad. One day dad was so much heated up that he wrote an application to CEO of Samsung warning him to in Consumer forum court. It seems that he will never return it. Its the main cause of my worries these days.

But now onwards I will think that I had never bought a camera. And if I get it back it will be a bonus for me.
But from all this I got a lesson. Now I will not show nodesty at the cost of my parents money. Had I not shown more than required modesty that day and had not lend the camera to my friends, I would have saved my parents' money.

--Besides this one more important thing today. Mathur called me and said that he also needs to to Kanpur on 25th to see his bro there and offered to accompany me. After few discussions we reached a common minimum program that we will leave from Howrah-jodhpur exp. at 12:25 on 25/12/06 and Mathur will stay with in the campus for one day and catch a train morning for allahabad. So the day with Mathur at the campus seems to be exciting enough. Together we can stroll around and talk and I will show the campus to him.
But during all this memorable times I will miss my camera :(

-- Found a very useful link for digital photography. Today read about the Raw Image from it. It has lots of interesting tutorials.

No comments: