Sunday, December 31, 2006

My mom, my Life

Coming forward is the new year 2007. AS always this time too I wondered why we celebrate new year? What is our contribution in bringing this year. 31st December morning. Woke up at 9:00. Spent daytime at home. In the evening went out to meet Kushagra. And then at friend's cafe. Together with around 8 guys gossiping in the cafe. Conversations in which I was a little part were going on. Walked around the Civil lines for a while and then came back at home.
One thing special this new year though there is nothing new in this new year. I decided to present a diary to my mom as I wanted her to write about herself. Also put up a small write-up in its opening page like this:

Mom,
There is nothing new in this new year except my wishing you like this.
There may be things that I may not give you, but I always wanted to tell you that I want to give everything to you.
May be sometimes I haven't been what you have wanted me to be, but I just wanted to tell you that I always want to be all you want me to be.
Mom, you are one of the most inspirational figures of my life.
There is so much more that I want to say that cannot be expressed in words. But I am sure that we don't need words to converse.
Not even all this needs to be written but I chose this occasion, this New Year 07 to pen it down.

My Mom, My Life.

I want you to write something. Your thoughts penned down by you. Or some of important incidents of life, from past, or as they happen. Or anything. Just anything by you.

No comments: