Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Naya semester

Suddenly realised that vaccations are over now and
Im back in IITK. njoyed a day with Matty. Watched a movie- Girl Next Door wih him. Walked around the academic area. Then left him to his bro's place.
Registered for the new semester today. All 5 courses in this sem look quite interesting.
1) Mechanics of Solids: I had an unusual liking fo mechanics ever since I first studied it. Hoping that this course is similar to that mechanics it will be interesting.
2) Material Science: Have no idea. But Bhatia told that itz a nice course for studying. Everythingis logical and related. And usually me and Bhatia have similar perceptions on hell lot of points. So this is gona be smooth.
3) Engineering Graphics: From the experiences of TA101 I can say that this might be a good course.
4) Fluid Mechanics: This is also one of the topic I enjoyed during the good old days of my life when I was preparing for JEE/12th class.
5) HSS: This part is still doubtful. Psychology of Philosophy. If it is philosophy then its amazing! I can safely say that it is like passion. I simply loveeeeee explofing those concepts about Karma, atma and parmatma and few other elements of Indian Philosophy. If it is Psychology then also it's quite cool keeping in mind that Im already familier with half of psycho dictionay. Courtesy: my elder sister*

So overall a smooth going semester in store.

*My elder sis is Masters in Psycho and looking for Doctrate. In five ys. of his study she was used to parroting all those things and kept saying words like amazing, interesting, fascinating etc. She is mad about this subject.

No comments: