Friday, December 01, 2006

END of the SEMESTER!!

So finally!!! One more semester at IITK done away with. End-sems exams over. Five exams in five days. Nearly got cramps in my knee joints just studying and more studying.
talking of Exams, not a great one but average. And Im satisfied. No feeling absolutely LAZY. Can't even right much now.
Thinking of getting a laptop in next sem.
MARKS. Got 66.5/80 in Thermo. Expecting an A grade or B grade. 89/120 in TA. Expecting A. And Electrical once again frustrating. 55.5/80. I don't care the grade now! A s much absofuckinglutely filthy course. Beaten by the hard hammers of this course whole long semester, lately I had developed immunity to it. So after that more sufferings. And now no more blows..

This semester had been largely different from the other two. I had more reasons for what I did this time. And more than ever.

No comments: