Sunday, August 23, 2015

Who are we?

"Who is but the for following function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask?"
 -- V

The fun thing about initiating conversation with strangers is that it tells you a lot of things about yourself. When meeting someone without any prior contact it is easy to be what you want to be without an pressure of what you are expected be. And if you are not going to see these people again they are not afraid to just say their opinion about how or who they found you to be. That makes me like connecting to strangers. There are billions of them!
Quite unlike my former years, with increasing numbers on my age, I have learn't to express and be more open about my feelings as long as it does no harm to anyone else. I realized that everyone is as afraid about initiating connections with people as I am. That makes all of us on the same page. So we can just skip the deadlock and start connecting.

Side note: I successfully completed 10k race on this weekend with a time of 53:02. :) I was faster than I expected. I like surprises. I like to surprise myself. Never mind the pain in lower leg that followed. Still doing the cold compresses. :\

No comments: