Monday, August 31, 2015

EoA

Last week into the hike I was preparing all summer. This is getting real. I am a tiny bit nervous because I don't want to pickup injury here. There are a couple of niggles still. Some stiffness in the neck from last weeks incident. Slight hamstring tightness. Hoping to iron them out in few days time.

I was dog-sitting for 2 days at a professor who is travelling. Hera was such an adorable dog. He loves human presence. He had demeanor of an elderly gentleman. He would follow me around the house like satellite. That expression on his face!

I received 5 rakhis just in time (actually 1 day late) for Rakshabandhan yesterday. My sisters love me too much :) And they keep putting stuff on facebook about me. Even some photos. So even though Im not on facebook, my traces are there. They just love me too much. To be dead honest, all this attention makes me nervous. I am trying to do justice in the amount of pride they take in having a brother in me. Do I deserve all this?

End of August.

No comments: