Monday, August 17, 2015

I was born

So I complete integral number of revolutions around the sun. For 29th time in history. I always wondered what significance does it carry and why or whether we ought to celebrate it. And be crazy happy about it. But it feels nice to be important among your coterie of friends. So in order to commemorate this feeling of gloating self-importance I will follow the traditional ways.

I cannot imagine a whole lot what kind of day it must have been. I was born this day on a rainy morning. That's what my mommy told me. I was in a dingy hospital so it must have been a dingy smell I was smelling. Phenol or other disinfectant. (I visited this hospital countless times and my nose has the most of the recollection from that place). It was probably dimly lit. My mom was calm and relaxed, as she also told me. My family visited. I can guarantee it was a happy day in my family (or so I hope :D). So I will 'remember' that day today and hold a toast for my folks who created me and made me the man I am. I'm thankful to have the opportunities in all these years that let me learn and love so much!


No comments: