Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Scenes from an Italian restaurant

Keeping up with the social norm of celebrating ones birthday, I was out with a dozen friends to eat at a nice Italian restaurant. They had interesting pictures framed all over the walls. We brought back their menu with a finny picture of Mona Lisa with the noodles. This is in our living room wall now.

I was certainly made to feel important on this day. So much that I was embarrassed at one point to receive this much attention :/. I usually like to live low. There were even gifts. Birthday apart, it was a fun evening and we all enjoyed gormandizing on Italian cuisines. It was nice to see some friends after long time. Here is a picture (with poor lighting. apparently Italians like to eat in dark) to freeze the moment.


(In case you didn't realize I borrowed the title from a Billy Joel song :D. )

No comments: