Thursday, July 09, 2009

Lost in the world


There was a peahen roaming around in the lovely weather after the rain. She was accompanied by her three roaming peachicks. Two of them were quick and followed there mother.One was quite dumber and got left behind. He (lets suppose 'he'. I'm not anti-feminist if not feminist and I don't want to use 'it') was left behind and lost his mother. He was left behind in the race for survival.

We saw this baby lost in the world he doesn't knew. It was crying like you would cry if you were lost. Yes, it was not a human cry but it was filled the emotion you would carry. It must be the same feeling. Because the feeling does not know which species it is felt by. If we can't listen to his feelings then, well, I must say, its only our limitation. After all we are just humans. Nothing more.

3 comments:

Shreya said...

cho chweet :) lovely peachick

Unknown said...

Good good. What did you do with the chick though? (let me call it chick please :) ). BTW, I went through most of the posts (out of a total 284) in your blog, you certainly have changed in some respects and not in others :) .

Sauc said...

I wud like to know both of them please