Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back home

I’m back home enjoying a 1 week break. Now being a master’s student it’s not as easy to get a week’s break as it has been earlier. Get your leave application approved by your supervisor and submit it in department office. Only limited number of leaves available at disposal. On 15th I travelled to Lucknow (less than 100km away from IITK). Then along with my sister we came to our home town the same day. At home mamma is doing excellently well in her health. Her doctor recommended to stop taking medics. What better than this can happen.

Life is treating me good these days. Last 2-3 days were spent with friends who were visiting my place. Driving half the day in the city and around the city. I drove something like 60 km in 2 days.

Eating Mom made food and sitting back idle at home feels so good to me. Having mangos daily is yummy. I love em! But alas only 2 more days to go. :( Will be back by 23rd. All things must pass.

No comments: