Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Exploring my hometown

I've been living in my town since I was in 4th class. I'm not in a mood to count now but still that's too much of time. There were so many incredible places near me unknown two me. Thanks to two of my friends who wished to see Allahabad and visited me a week ago. Revisiting planetarium after 15 years or so it was like visiting memory lanes. Watching Swaraj Bhawan museum as adults was more meaningful. I discovered Yamuna ghats which were more than good and worth visit. And the sunset at Sangam point was enchanting. The color and mix of sky was just wonderful!



Not to mention that I have a thing for clouds. I used to have a dusk-phobia earlier in my life. I couldn't bear dusk time outside roof specially in city crowd. I still remember the haunting image of December sky when I used to return from a coaching class in my high school days. Then there was psychological renaissance and I became admirer of the beautiful clouds. Colourful skies and there varied shapes too.

No comments: