Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Free time

With large part of the so called summer term of M.Tech. thesis finished I'm on another movie watching spree. Frequency of watching movie is on high. Three in a row from this morning. Two yesterday. That's quite too much for me.

Lots of news watch. The 3 favorite sites being hindu, bbc's S. Asia and IBNlive.
Fed has done it! He won Wimbildon for 6th time and record 15th time a grand slam. He says the excitment kept him from sleeming that night. Toast for the big man. King of his era. Now the only thing that will make him bigger and undisputed all time best is a win against Nadal. Lets wait and watch.
The new budget presented by Congress govt. allots around 500 cr rupees for RnD in scince and technology in India. And just for the sake of facts its nearly one-fourth of the budhed of Harvard.

Getting with the squash sessions. As for now I don't seem to gain any special skills as to what I was 2 months ago in the game. From few days I've been struggling with the backhand. I remember last semester when I used to practice lone I once came so close that backhand seemed more natural than forehand. But that's gone. Seems I need to practice on myh own. That's the best way. But these days we are into full court game during sessions so it's quite fun. To play with 2 people on court.

I've been also reading history books a few. History of Europe and the Indian history as well. I read to learn that I forgot many things from Indian history. Oh what a sin! Now is the redemption time!

No comments: