Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I need anti-sleeping pills

Where do we get them. Im sleeping too much. There are many sleeping pills in the market. I wonder why they never worked on anti-sleeping pills. It seems reading and sleeping have ancestral enmity. Both of them ever-hostile to each other. As soon as I start to read a journal I'm down. I have a big task ahead. I have to read 7 papers till 5th July and summarize them too. If that is to be completed then only with the help of non-existent anti-sleeping pills.

3 comments:

Vatsheel said...

You can take help of Aman who? for this. He is very good at summarizing 7 papers in 3 days and writing the summary in latex.

Sauc said...

After finishing 8 papers, i have gained some of that art which makes him able to what you told.
Im learning!

S.S. said...

I am over sleeping too. :(

Try Strong Coffee if it helps...