Saturday, August 25, 2007

No time for blogging

These days blogging is not the same fun it used to be. May be because I've grown lil "extrovert" as one of my friend says.
Okey. These are the hot news from life these days.
  • Screened out from the HUL GD for intern. I thought I made it through for interviews but was proven wrong. Oh! I suppose I missed by an inch. Before all of this I was much confident of getting selected for intern in HUL. Don't know why but it was a feeling. So here we see feelings are proven wrong. Now the search for intern remains.
  • Mid-sems are up from 30th this month. With all the time spent over StockSim, there is a reason to worry.
  • Stock Simulator is uploaded on students server. All the problems are fixed except that the JDBC drivers aren't working on students server. So the problem will be fixed after the Mid sems. Probably after 1st next month.
  • Yesterday there was a lecture organized by AME (Association of Mechanical Engineers) by the first HOD of Mech. department, IIT Kanpur. By this way it sounds like a usual buddha-type image. But after meeting him I was amazed. He was such a man with clear vision about everything that I've never seen. You can talk with him over anything, just anything.

The only thing is med-sems in mind. So I'll be off for some more days.

2 comments:

Ishan Chattopadhyaya said...

dont worry buddy, you'll get even better interns... everything happens for good... all the best

Sauc said...

yes dear. hope so!!