Friday, August 17, 2007

It's B'day again

Here I am after a long interval again. Its been quite lot difference between some of my last postings.
Today I will talk about "this day". As I sit in hall 2 I see time repeating itself. days passing into months and months in years. Little has changed hence. I recall my last B'day (here are some memories of it.) and then this one today. It was too much same bit different. It was a day of few realizations. I think this time over 70-80 people wished me today(including orkut/college/phone calls). Last year the figure was much different. How is that. Am I really overcoming my as-people-call-it "introvert" thing. I never realized but this day that I have many friends and buddies around now. Well Sauce, its working now. The book has changed the course of life. Today I stand on cloud and compare my first blog post(Acquaintance/Relationship Unexplored) and this one. Its really worth man!!! How u say?

Well it was large day in terms of happenings also. At first it was dozens chappals striking my bum with the stroke of 24th hour of yesterday. Then it was surprise party by wing mates. I tell you these wing mates of mine are one of my biggest assets. God save it! From morning it was quite the same old story of lectures, assignment. I tried to keep the album of the day but I could only produce these: http://picasaweb.google.com/saurabh.chawdhary/BDay. Freshers for juniors of Mech. dept. was today. Put up for some time there. It was decent show and a good dinner indeed



One more GPL from dept. friends. That was my day.

No comments: