Saturday, August 04, 2007

Boring is Normal

(Current Mood: Nostalgic)

Days passed and I have been proving wrong the header of the blog. I have written nothing since. Now I'm into new semester after having my last over-month visit to home. Never will I get such long time for home-stay. Life has been hassle in the short span after return to Kanpur. Registration was sting. But now its over. I'm in MTH506: Optimisation course after much do around with DUGC of my dept.

So the days are normal again. I read this oneliner somewhere: Normal is boring. Hah! For here, boring is normal. Though days have changed a little as this year saw me moving to third year. Seems there are lot of studies this year with 6 courses of the sem. Once again I have lots of plans but no promises this time after I encountered last sem. Besides, I will be happy if I learn to break the monotonicity of my life that's been following from few years. This post was a step towards the same after staying away from blogging for so long.

No comments: