Saturday, August 18, 2007

ITC intern. No

Current Mood: All fuss in my mind. Lot amount of heat coming of it.

My mind is going wild now. Just to think if I made the right decision.

In the morning session was an informal talk with ITC representatives. They were proving the points of ITC being best and blah blah. Talking about the working condition and the kind of job/interns only for tobacco. They said ITC is not all about tobacco, they have other products too. But the are here to recruit mainly for tobacco. It was hard for me to imagine my self working for improvement cigarette production. This was main drive for me. I came back and mailed to sposecy to withdraw my application.

But I hear in the evening from my friends that my name was there in 36 shortlisted candidates for GD. How come that. After some phone calls I was told that ITC-men want to meet me to know as per why I wanted to withdrew my application for interns. What should I tell them? I don't know. I went there but it finally so happened that the meeting was not able to materialize.

At the end of the day I abide by my conscience. Let alone the so called one of best industry interns. I stand here satisfied by what I have done today. This is a building day in my life and of my life.

No comments: