Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Stuck with StockSim

Here is the link of StockSim that I amde in summers. The java program to update the quotes isn't working on server (it's working fine on my comp.). Im stuck at it. I wa susing JDBC to write to sql table. After that took all the pain to rwrite the code to first write table to file and then copy it to sql via a php page. But that one too is infected!

Kush told that he talked to Ashwin for holding a workshop on Rubik's Cube in spite of my saying no to him. I have tried to teach some impatient fellows and got frustrated. People are only fascinated, they don't want to scratch their brains. That's why I don't want it. Let's see how things shape up. Probably I myself will force for it if Ashwin agrees on ordering DIY cubes from cube4you.com.

Learning Solidworks these days. Having a good time on it.

Now with a personal best of 65 sec, I think I am fastest cuber in IITK!

No comments: