Friday, August 18, 2006

A week gone and My Birthday Party

Hey hey! Its nearly week i had written any post. Now there are many guys on geeky-rubbish and it seems a blog more professional. So I prefer posting here and my life@blog Blog.

Anyways, here is a jeat of the week. I went for a 5 day trip to home because I was not able to be at home for Rakhi. These IITK ppl dont give holiday on Rakhi. After doing welding in the  TA201 lab I was too exhausted (physically and emotionally) to catch a train. That forced me to wait till morning of next day. woke up at 4:45 to catch the Puri Express at 6:40. The journey experience is here.

I came back at IITK on 16th evening. Then all hairs straight up for the maths quiz on 18th. And like every year I was on fast for Janmashthmi(on 16th Aug.)i. This time i did the pooja in the morning at home and then left for kanpur on 16th. Then went to hall 4 to attend the Janmashthmi program.


On 16th night I was at hall4. This was the time I was supposed to be in my wing to accept the legs and chappals of my wingmates on my bums as prashad of my birthday. So the whole program was postponed. Catch the action below.



Then I was surprised by the birthday cake. Now ths was something unbelievable for me! I was stunned.



Then me and Kala had cake-bath.





And today we had a treat at hall 4 canteen that costed me around Rs. 550. A fair deal for the amount of happy times 21 people had there together.

No comments: