Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Welding at TA201 Lab

  • Today was a very frustrating day. Got a real kick on ass at TA201 mme lab. I was supposed to do the welding. The instructor was very friendly. Strangely enough he talked much of non-academics unlike most proffs in IITK. The definition of meditation given by him: Meditation is thinking about nothing.
Then up with the welding (Gas welding and Brazing). eehiii! Pahle to 3300 degree temp. dekhte hi meri watt lag gai. At last I came up with a miserable welded piece of metal strips. It was really a weird piece. I thought may be the next 4 months in this course are going to be similar to adjective used for the metal weld![:(]
  • Right now Im making paper plane from the AME Newsletter. And now its gone flying in the air, like my hopes in my department.

No comments: