Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Testimonial Time!

My testimonial to Shadab:
Bahut kameena banda hai. Bas bakaiti ke alawa ise kuch sujhta hi nahi. Kisi ko frust karna ho to just call him. That was what I thought of him earlier.
But had some other experiences with him in past 1 year. Wasise to he soughts much for the fame and the so called popularity. But then with a complete turn around being very very serious towards his studies. Then again enjoying with you to the fullest in the very next moment. And sometimes discussing about his past experiences, often of that which he had with girls (something which he says he is devoid of now in almost non-female comunity of IITK). Seems that he had tried out many things in his life. And learned from them too. Had many ups and downs.
He was really having bad time last year (getting a sem-drop in the very first semester is quite a bit depresssing). But then as I said earlier, coming back with a completely new outlook and even more stronger determination amd performing good in academicss and extra-curriculars. Caries enormous amount of energies (both tamed and untamed). And a guy with great determination. I wonder from where does he draws such enormous amount of motivation even! Believe me friends I really mean it.
And how can I forget his one of the most important characteristic: his unique and unprecedented ability (style or whatever you say) to flatter to the utmost or frustrate to the utmost, almost anyone on earth.
Keep spirits high!
Good Luck!
________(8/8/2006)

Testimonial to Chandra:
harami hai saala bihari.
bahut bakiti me rahta hai.
fraud KVPY scholar hai.
har word ko aadha pronounce karta hai aur aadha pet me hi kha jata hai.(7/8/2006)

Testimonial to Kala:

This testimonial is going to be short and precise.
One can describe Kala as a person who loves to be happy.(note the adverb I used). One of the best friends I made in my new world of IITK.
Always catutios about his looks.
Even small things are enough to make him happy.
A guy who usually has no worries and tension (as it apears to me). From that I dont mean that he is non-serious.Most of the time
Most of the time missing an imortant passion in his life at IITK.
All in all, a cool guy and a friend whom u cant afford to lose.
Good Luck !
_________ (8/8/2006)

No comments: