Saturday, August 19, 2006

The whole story started with the s display name on orkut: What is Life? Then our conversation started on scrapbooks.
۞Saucy۞: ye what is life kya hai?
waise u are more of"less life" than ever lively u ha been.
And how far u ha been to find out the answer to this question?
see this: http://saurb-lifeblog.blogspot.com/
I have many more collections.

s:Wow!! Thanks Saucy@!!WONDERFUL COLLECTION...U know wht..I myself am reading the book--"the monk......" these days....Anyways great Collection...Wonderful Thts...Thanks for sharing.....

۞Saucy۞: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=3800

۞Saucy۞: I was just reading your blog and hardly Have i ever realised that u are sooooooo similar to me!!Thanks for the link as well yaar...U are the man!!
hey hey! If im similar to u then u must be similar to me. This is something u made me realise just now n im glad on that.
I have much rubbish stuff, so I chose blogging to express it rather than nebody to hear:reasons mentioned in my first blog-post

s: No saucy...Believe me...Thanks a lot for changing my world..You have changed my outlook...Now atleast there is someone close to me with whom i can talk all this stuff...Thanks again....

s: I know yaar...Ppl here feel that everything is fun...But i feel that its not...That`s why i am soooooo upset and as u say "Out of life" since last two days...

۞Saucy۞: This bites me many times, now and before.
Life is not all about roses. There are thorns alongwith them in the bush for u. Accept the thorns the same way as u accept the roses

۞Saucy۞: Im deleting the address of my blogs

I've always looked on Shantanu as a guy who makes everybody laugh, a PJ king, a serious observer, a funny commentator, and a great intellectual  educated guy. Never knew that he might ever know me like that.

No comments: