Saturday, August 26, 2006

Quiz results.

  • Chem quiz too was not so good, I mean less than average. The thermo quiz was so easy that almost everyone got the only question correct. So that doesnt matter much. In the maths quiz I was pretty satisfied to get 7/10 though the average of our section was 7.25.

  • Submitted the chm Home assignment 1. Hey that was a great task. After i missedd to submit the assignment at the time, I sort if gave up. But in the quiz the utmost courtesyof my tutor forced me to do it. I asked his Lab address and reached up there after 2 days. There I could'nt find his face. Now "I was confused". I even didn't knew his name. How to ask for him? But finally I managed to give it to a person saying that I have to submit the CHM201 assignment. Lets hope it reached the right man.

No comments: