Sunday, May 14, 2006

Outside The Gate


Played cards last night too. I teamed up with jitu.Sumit and Kush were on other side. Jitu once again frustrated me by committing some silly mistakes ending up with losing the games. After playing till 3 I was exhausted and went to sleep. Got up at 11 in the morning (that's how we celebrate our weekend).
In CC after lunch. In the evening me, Aman, Kush, Lava, Shadab, Ashishb got out to have something to eat. It was Sunday so shopC was closed. Then we decided to go at the gate. We had dosa at kerla cafe. We saw there 3 birds.(They were really interesting). I realized that the world outside the gate was very much different from the world inside it but couldn't decide which one is better. Shadab's answer to this was "undoubtedly inside the gate".
Rest the day was all monotonous. Reading Ishan's blogs, some (in fact very little) work on project. I doubted whether we will manage complete the project within our stay or not.
Wished her Mothers Day.
God made all of us so we r his children. But He couldn't take care of all the children . So He created God for all of us whom we call our MOTHER. Im what my mother has made me. Im nothing without her. Im every thing with her. I can't put the amount of love in words. So I will not try to explain how much I love her I can't imagine me without her.
Talk with Mummy:
She was happy that I remembered wished himanshu on his birthday. I wish I could do everything that she wants me to do.

No comments: