Friday, May 12, 2006

5/11/2006: Chat With Ishan

Today I had a long chatwith ishan. he had seen my blogs. we had long chat about blogs. he got my promise and gave the link to his secret blogs. god. what he thinks! marks, topping the class,khitij, mitali, and such sort. How can u judge a person by his marks and academic performance. Its a part of life not life.
I belive that each person has similar potential.
Superiority in acads is no absolute suoeriority. Why dont ppl get this.
He said to me to write the blogs daily. He put his blogs secret and asked me to make my blogs public.;-[

Im getting very busy with the project these daz.the DS ccourse was not upto wat I had expected. while studying on comp. doing lot of searching and orkuting these daz. trying to get ideas of how ppl thnk about me from the psycology comunity.
Here are some of them:

confused..
depressed..
feels inferior..
intellectual..
techie..
hates kareena kapoor...lol
posted by: Prethan

*friendly
*jolly
*physchoanalyst
*determinent
posted by:
[±αĸα]•sнєєяαz™ -sTiLL nOt aWaY 4 eXaMzZz!!

Hmmm....Well u certainly are studious to have bin able to get in IIT....going by the way u describe urself...well u can get a lil mean and selfish.....stubborn too.....coz like u said u like to do things urself without caring for others opinion.....well that makes u a Taurus...r u1?...and i guess u r a friend in need kinda person...

posted by: Medha


No comments: