Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Blunder

  • First DS assignment.It was to be submitted by 23rd . We spent whole day of 22nd completing the first Assignment of DS. In the CC and then in our room. Solving some questions and copying some. I had my classes in the evening so I got some more time. I completed 3 out of 6 questions. Next day I got up late and it was 12 noon when I came to know that assignment is to be submitted by 3:00 pm. Did all the question rubbing my bum. Then checked the mail and gave the assignment in 210/Hall 1. After the cycle rally when I came back and checked mail, I realized what a blunder I had done. It was room 310 instead of 210. Bull shit! I ran back to the place where I had left the assignment, but it was nowhere. Bull Shit! Whole day rubbing my bum and then getting nothing! Bull Shit! I just prayed God to do a miracle so that my assignment is submitted. I mailed the instructor informing this.
  • 23rd May. We had a cycle rally against the reservation bill from IIT Kanpur. **** the politician for doing these damn things.
  • In the night I and jiten were discussing our past, present and future with respect to the topic "girls". In the end we concluded that we have no future in this prospect. In my case the reason being my first blog.
  • Here is a post on GOD I am so mixed up:
  • Talking to my mother works for me. Whenever I talk to her she consoles my every thought.
    But now after coming to IIT, away from home Im not able to talk to her too frequently. Besides I don't want to trouble her with my problems because she had lots of headaches at home itself. Even my little problems create big problem for her. So I try not to speak her much about this.
    Now there is no1 with whom I can share my feelings at heart.
    Most of the guys here are not serious at most of the time, making fun out of everything. There is no one around whom I can take into confidence and tell my heart.
    So Im totally messed up. Yeah, really Im totally messed up at times.
    Now the only way to vent this out is through postings on orkut and blogging.

No comments: