Thursday, May 18, 2006

Days Become Boring: But a marked day

As the days pass its becoming more boring here. same monotonous routine follwed everyday. The only change that I was able to make and made was to shift to the evening section in DS class.
DS assignment is to e done till 23rd. Also quiz date has been announced viz. this 25th. Imust complete the things before that. Project is becoming a headache. But I must complete it.

Today was a marked day for me. I was able to speak in the class. I was listening to the instructor.He asked us something to gess a solution to the activity problem. Something was going in my mind about it. I put my hand on the desk without any intention of raising my hand. Suddenly he asked me to answer! Now! I broke dow. Totally unaware of how to handle the situation. I had no time, I had to decide whether to make a dive or stay away. I decided to make a go. I dont know what made me do that. What is it because of which Im not able to speak or ask anything ever in the class. Is it because I don't have confidence in me? Or is it fear of being laughed among the fellow students? Or it is something else?
I think the second reason is more prominent. But why is it so? Am I always wrong? I answer to it no. But I admit that I always and really always have fear of being wrong. Alas! Here I have discovered something about me. I always have a fear of being wrong somewhere.

No comments: